Department of Treasury and Finance > Taxes, Royalties and Grants > TRO News > Posts > Petroleum Royalty Form
April 23
Petroleum Royalty Form

‚ÄčThe Commissioner of Territory Revenue has issued a petroleum royalty return form RF-PET-001, which can be found via the Royalties page. This form is to be used by petroleum producers when lodging their royalty returns pursuant to the Petroleum Act 1984 (NT).