To make a claim, the claimant or their legal authority, must lodge a signed form F-UM-001: Claim Form – Unclaimed Money. They are also required to provide supporting information, such as proof of identity and connection to the moneys, to verify their entitlement to the moneys. These requirements are detailed in the Guidance Notes to the claim form.

There is no time period for making a claim.