The Superannuation Office conducts regular member information seminars. The seminars are useful for members of the Northern Territory Government and Public Authorities’ Superannuation Scheme (NTGPASS). Upcoming seminars will be advised on this page.
There is no cost to attend the seminars and anyone is welcome.
Each seminar runs for less than 2 hours and the topics covered may include:
- Features and benefits of NTGPASS
- Taxation of contributions/benefits
- Mixing investment options
- Salary sacrifice contributions
- Pre-retirement and standard pensions
- Investment choice/returns
Click here to view the most recent NTGPASS seminar presentation.
Past NTGPASS seminars held